Discover the wonders of Mount Cook on a full-day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy a guided scenic tour to Mt Cook and 3.5 hours of free time to explore Aoraki National Park on your own.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- After you book, the activity provider will contact you with the exact pickup time for your pickup location. The 07:30 AM departure time applies to the central Queenstown pickup, however, times can vary between 7 AM and 8 AM, depending on your location. Please take note of the time the team reconfirms with you and be at the pickup location 10 minutes prior to your departure time. The guide will wait up to 5 minutes after your departure time. Any late arrivals who miss the tour will not be entitled to a refund.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to operate. If the minimum is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please be aware this is a full-day tour lasting up to 12 hours
- Although food is not included, there are stops along the way where you can purchase food, depending on how you want to spend your free time in Mt Cook Village.