Explore the north-west coast of Crete on a bus tour from the Heraklion area. Get panoramic views of the sea, and visit the cities of Chania and Rethymno. Look for rare species of wildlife in the protected wetlands of Lake Kournas and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from hotels on the main road only in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion and Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Bring a hat, water, and money for lunch