Explore the north-west coast of Crete on a bus tour from the Heraklion area. Get panoramic views of the sea, and visit the cities of Chania and Rethymno. Look for rare species of wildlife in the protected wetlands of Lake Kournas and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Polish, German, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup possible from hotels on the main road only in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion and Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring a hat, water, and money for lunch