Embark on a guided day trip to Spinalonga Island and learn about its rich history. Enjoy a traditional Greek meal at a tavern in Plaka village, visit a medical herb plantation, and spend some time in the town of Agios Nikolaos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or nearest point accessible by bus (you will receive exact pickup info in a separate email from our local partner, please check your spam folder too). Please be ready 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup. The bus cannot wait more than 2 minutes at the pickup point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The bus will only be 80% full on this tour, to ensure passenger comfort and safety