Enter the Palace of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum with a combo e-ticket. Explore the sites at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- After booking you will receive your tickets in a separate email from the local partner. Print or download the tickets on your phone and download the mobile app and the audio tours prior to your visit
- If you're eligible for a reduced-price or free ticket, this ticket package is not recommended; the reduced-price ticket can be booked onsite but without the audio guide. There are long queues on some days of the week
- EU citizens aged 0-25 and Children under 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission, but must show ID card/passport
- From April 1 to October 31 non-EU citizens, aged 6 - 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- From April 1 to October 31 senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU states and are entitled to 50% reduced admission