Explore Europe's most majestic gorge. Follow the route of the ancient Taras River and experience one of the most spectacular treks in Crete.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- The bus stops near hotels on the main road in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Heraklion and Ammoudara.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours operate in English, German, French, and Dutch every Tuesday and Thursday
- The local tour operator will inform you of your pick-up point and time by email
- This tour is not suitable for handicapped persons or children under 5 years of age
- Be sure to bring hiking shoes, water, sun protection, a hat, sunglasses, an extra pair of socks, a swimsuit and a light jacket