Explore Europe's most majestic gorge. Follow the route of the ancient Taras River and experience one of the most spectacular treks in Crete.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 - 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch, German
- Pickup optional
- The bus stops near hotels on the main road in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Heraklion and Ammoudara.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The activity provider will inform you of your pickup point and time by email
- This tour is not suitable for handicapped persons or children under 5 years of age
- Be sure to bring hiking shoes, water, sun protection, a hat, sunglasses, an extra pair of socks, a swimsuit and a light jacket