Cruise past long lines to the Palace of Knossos and immerse in Greek history. Use the same ticket to enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion later.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour has two options: you either pre-buy skip-the-line entry tickets or pay cash for them onsite
- Please bring your passport, if you qualify for a reduced price
- With the ticket you get, you can enter the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion City as well
- During warm days, please wear walking shoes and bring sunscreen, a hat and water
- The ticket you book is not your entry ticket (if you choose the option including entry); the voucher needs to be exchanged at the meeting point at Knossos Palace.
- If you wish to use the combined entry ticket before the tour at Knossos Palace, please contact the local partner within 24 hours of the start of the tour
- Headset to hear the guide better, over 5 pax per group