Visit the most important archaeological site on Crete, the Minoan palace of Knossos. Afterwards, you will explore the Archaeology Museum of Heraklion, which houses the biggest prehistoric exhibition of artifacts in Greece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will meet us in front of the tickets kiosk and recognize us by the sign we will be holding, of Elissos Traveling Philosophy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will have to climb several steps at the Palace of Knossos, there is no elevator