Experience the beauty and romance of Santorini on a day trip from Crete. After a high-speed ferry, be driven around for a guided tour of the island. Marvel at the island's blue and white buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Russian, Polish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup in Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno, Atsipopoulo, Sfakaki, Stavromenos, Gerani, Kavros, and Georgioupoli. Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You will be sent your ferry tickets in advance to board the catamaran at the port of Rethymno, Crete. The guide will find you on the boat shortly before arriving in Santorini.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card