Take a full day boat cruise from the Kissamos Port to see one of the most amazing places in Greece. Visit Venetian Castle on Gramvousa Island and then swim in the clear waters of the fabulous Balos Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The day before your cruise you will receive your Boarding Pass by e-mail. Present this at the entrance of the boat. The boat departs from the Port of Kissamos (Kastelli), which is accessible by car or bus from the Chania area. There is a free parking area at the Port of Kissamos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- In order to hike up to the castle you must wear walking shoes
- The Municipality of Kissamos, before boarding, collects €1 from every ticket as an administrative fee for passengers over 13 years old visiting Balos Lagoon
- The bar on the boat offers traditional Cretan delicacies and other food dishes and accepts both credit card and cash