Discover the westernmost tip of Crete on a scenic bus and boat trip to Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay. Dip your toes in the soft white sand of some of the most beautiful beaches you ever have seen!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros, and Georgioupoli. Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Boat tickets are not included (27€ to be paid on site); the local partner will make sure you don't wait at a ticket line
- Walking shoes are necessary for the climb to the Venetian Fortress (entry fee €1 paid on site)