Discover the westernmost tip of Crete on a scenic bus and boat trip to Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay. Dip your toes in the soft white sand of some of the most beautiful beaches you ever have seen!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Hungarian, Romanian, English, German
- Pickup included
- You will receive personalized pickup information in a separate email from our local partner (check your spam folder if you haven't received an email).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Walking shoes are necessary for the climb to the Venetian Fortress
- Lunch and water can be purchased on board the boat
- The cost of the boat ticket and the Venetian Fortress entry ticket (€30) is not included in the option of pickup from Rethymno
- Every Wednesday and Saturday boat the costs 35 because we go with different boat
- This tour can only be booked by those staying in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros, and Georgioupoli