Take a day trip to Santorini by boat from Crete and join a guided bus tour on the island. Explore the most famous island of Greece, with more than 4,500 years of history, walk in the picturesque villages, and capture the stunning Caldera views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Polish
Select participants and date
Go to Sea Jets Boat kiosk at Heraklion Port Passenger Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- For a valid booking, you must let us know your full name and surname, gender and passport number of all participants of your group. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers' name list of every voyage, for safety reasons
- Please arrive at the port at least 30 minutes before departure time
- Lunch is not included
- Optional volcano boat tour of Caldera costs €16