Experience the yachting lifestyle onboard this sailing tour from Heraklion. Swim in St George's Bay, explore the Mediterranean seabed, try your luck at fishing, and enjoy a meal under the Greek sun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Greek
- Pickup optional
- After booking you will receive personalized pickup information in a separate email from the local partner (please check your spam folder). Pickup is available from Agia Pelagia, Mades, Ligaria, Agia Pelagia, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Gournes, Analipsi, Anissaras, and Hersonissos.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point is next to Marina Cafe - Venetian Port Nearchou Street. Your skipper will meet you there and lead you to the yacht.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Choose between a morning, midday, afternoon or sunset excursion
- The transfer to and from your hotel or cruise ship is optional and will be arranged via email after booking
- According to Greek law, at the time of booking, you must provide the ID or passport number, full name, sex, date of birth, and nationality of all participants in your group
- For the meal, enjoy roasted chicken fillets, rice with vegetables, Greek salad with extra virgin olive oil, fresh bread and seasonal fruits, or a vegetarian option, of portobello mushrooms, rice with vegetables, Greek salad with extra virgin olive oil, fresh bread and seasonal fruits.
- Vegetarian, vegan, or a gluten-free menu is available upon request