Discover the most beautiful gorge in Crete by walking for 5-6 hours along the Samaria Gorge trail making numerous stops to admire the incredible views. Get close to wildlife then enjoy the chance to freshen up in the sea at Ayia Roumeli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in the area Dramia-Kavros-Georgioupolis
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a demanding hike; you will need hiking shoes, and to have a good physical stamina
- The hike duration is about 4-5 hours with necessary stops
- Please bring cash for the entrance fee to the gorge (€5, free for children under 15 years old), and the ferry ticket (€12 or €6 for children under 12 years old)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is from accommodation in the area of Dramia-Kavros-Georgioupolis; for any other places please contact the local supplier