Discover the westernmost tip of Crete on a scenic bus and boat trip to Gramvousa Island and Balos Bay. Pickup from Kalyvess provides an all-inclusive option with your boat ticket and a Venetian Fortress entry ticket included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel or the closest point accessible by a vehicle. You'll receive specific pickup information in a separate email from the activity provider (please check your spam folder).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Lunch and water can be purchased on board the boat
- The cost of the boat ticket and the Venetian Fortress entry ticket (€30) is not included in the option with pickup from Chania
- Walking shoes are necessary for the climb to the Venetian Fortress
- This tour can only be booked by those staying in the areas of Perivolia, Halepa, Halidon Street Alpha Bank, Chania center, Kladissos, Nea Chora, Agioi Apostoloi, Xrysi Akti, Daratso, Galatas, Kalamaki, Stalos, Agia Marina, Platanias, and Gerani