Explore the Cretan mountains, see where Zeus was born according to tradition, and meet the locals. Enjoy observing eagles soaring over the mountains and goats grazing near the roadway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Russian, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel in the listed towns is included. Please be waiting in the hotel lobby a few minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
- Discover the traditional village of Kritsa, Panagia Kera Byzantine Church, and the Ancient Lato.
- Admire amazing view of Gulf of Mirabello from 1000m altitude
- Visit the Katharo and Iassithi Plateaus
- See mountain wildlife including eagles and goats
- Visit the Birth Cave of Zeus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will may not participate in the tour if you are drunk.