Discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece on a fantastic cruise to the most western part of Crete. Stop at the island of Gramvousa, where you can see hundreds of birds and plant species. Go to the lagoon at Balos and swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, French, Polish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up outside hotels on the main road only from Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Ammoudara and Heraklion.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- English and German-speaking tour guide every Monday
- English and French-speaking tour guide every Thursday