Skip the ticket line and enter hassle-free to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum with a prebooked admission ticket sent to your email together with an audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to free admission, however, they must wait in line to show an ID card or passport
- From April 1 to October 31, non-EU citizens aged 6-25 are entitled to 50% reduced admission upon presentation of their passport
- Children up to the age of 5 from non-EU countries are entitled to free admission upon presentation of their passport
- From April 1 to October 31, senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU countries are entitled to 50% reduced admission
- This activity includes the regular adult entry ticket which can be used by all ages and lets you skip the long ticket lines