Chania: Bohemian Crete Small Group Sunset Tour
- Watch the sunset from a secret location known only to locals
- Discover a bohemian side to Crete at cool cafés and funky workshops
- Venture into hidden alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces
- Participate in a one-of-a-kind wine tasting event and learn about the local varieties on offer
- Enjoy an organic ice cream and shot of Cretan moonshine, known to the locals as "raki"
Then, return to Chania to visit the old port of the Venetian era. Roam through the back streets known only to locals, and capture the last rays of light. Hear myths and tales about some of the more unique buildings, as well as famous locals. Next, discover a secret garden in the center of the old town, where you will take part in a local wine and food-appreciation feast. Learn about Cretan varieties of wine and get tips on what to look for in the perfect glass. Sample 4 different award-winning wines produced locally, paired perfectly with the organic food you will be served.
Discover where the funky, alternative bars and clubs are where you can enjoy a beer, meet some cool people and admire some interesting art installations later. First, enjoy a delicious ice cream made from organic fruits and nuts grown locally. End the night with a stroll and a nightcap in the form of a shot of the local spirit of raki.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Bus fare
- Wine tasting
- 3-course gourmet dinner
- Ice cream
- Raki (local spirit)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Chania Municipal Market ("Agora") in the center of the city of Chania. They will be standing outside, on the left, holding a sign that reads "Urban Adventures."Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour can be customized to cater for dietary needs at your request. Please notify the local supplier in the "Additional Information" box on booking if you have any allergies or other dietary requests