Explore some of the Old Town’s best sights, and visit famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems while discovering the lesser-know quarters. Discover local traditions and taste exquisite cuisine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Chania Municipal Market (Dimotiki Agora). Your guide will be standing in the middle of the square in front of the Markets main entrance. Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age of 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages.
- Vegetarians and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify the local partner in advance if you have any dietary requests.