Explore the north-west coast of Crete on a 5-hour coach tour from the Heraklion area. Get panoramic views of the sea, and visit the cities of Chania and Rethymno. Look for rare species of wildlife in the protected wetlands of Lake Kournas and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from hotels on the main road only in Malia, Stalis, Hersonissos, Analipsi, Anissaras, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Heraklion and Ammoudara. Pick-up also possible from Agia Pelagia on Friday tours.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The tour operates with a live guide in English, German, and Russian every Tuesday
- The tour operates with a live guide in English, German, and Russian every Friday
- Bring a hat, water, and money for lunch