Explore Cremona, a city rich in examples of beautiful medieval architecture, although mostly known for its famous violin-making traditions. Follow your guide through the alleys of its intimate old quarter and discover its wonderfully hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 26100 Cremona. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the main entrance of the Museo del Violino.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will take place despite weather conditions; in the event of exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and refunded