Take a guided walk through Córdoba's beautiful neighborhoods of Santa Marina, San Agustín, and San Lorenzo to explore some of the city's most charming patios, all part of a competition to find the city's most beautiful spot, held each May since 1933.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Monumento a Manolete, Plaza del Conde de Priego, Barrio de Santa Marina, CórdobaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, and French.