Discover one of the oldest salt mines in the world, the Wieliczka Salt Mine. A UNESCO world heritage site, the mine has labyrinth of corridors, caves and chambers waiting for you to explore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, French, English
- Pickup included
- Your Krakow hotel or apartment.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Warm clothes recommended (usually about 14 degrees celsius in the mine)