Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the world’s oldest mines and an UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this 4 to 5-hour tour. Explore remarkable underground corridors and carved chapels and see why this site attracts over 1 million tourists every year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Pickup included
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed via email separate email after booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Unavailable dates: 1 Jan, Easter Sunday, 1 November, and 24, and 25 December.
- Bringing luggage to the mine is not allowed with the exception of hand baggage. Hand baggage is considered to be luggage of maximum dimensions 35cm x 20cm x 20cm.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.