Reef Snorkeling & Playa Mia Water Park 5-Hour Adventure
From $65 per personBook now
- Enjoy the best snorkeling in Cozumel on the Palancar and Colombia reefs
- Visit Playa Mia, the only Beach & Water Park in Cozumel, and enjoy the use of the facilities
- Savor the tasty treats at an all-you-can-eat buffet at Playa Mia
After receiving your snorkeling gear and some instruction you’ll follow your PADI-certified guide through the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean. You’ll drift-snorkel over spectacular Colombia and Palancar reefs to discover the exotic array of fish and other marine life.
After the snorkeling, you continue on to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park, where you’ll enjoy an open buffet lunch. You’ll have free time to make use of the site’s facilities, play games, sunbathe on the white-sand beach, or explore the new water park and its pools, waterslides and kids’ play area.
Other options, available at additional charge, include massage, snorkel gear rental, and scuba diving.
After your time at Playa Mia, you’ll cruise back to the pier, enjoying refreshments, music, and even more fun along the way.
- Round-trip transportation by snorkeling vessel (refreshments served on board)
- English-speaking PADI-certified guides
- Snorkeling equipment and life vest
- Snorkeling time at the National Marine Park
- Domestic open bar on board (after the snorkeling portion of the tour)
- Admission to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park and use of the facilities
- Unlimited refreshments from the park’s still water fountain (flavored water)
- International buffet at Playa Mia
- Picture with frame
- Locker rental
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor massage services
- Hair braiding
For guests arriving at the Puerta Maya pier via cruise ship, the meeting point is Hard Rock Cafe at Royal Village Shopping Mall. To get there simply go through the pier terminal to reach the pier’s outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left, without leaving pier’s sidewalk, for a 2 minute walk until you see the pedestrian yellow strips crossing zone by the Royal Village shopping mall, which you indubitably will recognize as it is topped with flags and the Hard Rock’s gigantic electric guitar model. For guests arriving at the International pier and hotels in Cozumel, please exit the pier and reach the outside gate and walk across the main avenue. Exactly in front of International Pier is the Hard Rock Cafe in the Royal Village Shopping Mall. A representative of Playa Mia will be waiting for you here.
• Be sure to bring biodegradable sunscreen, a camera, and cash or a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) for shopping.
• Cancellations on the day of service will not be eligible for refunds.
• Cancellation due to adverse weather conditions on the day of service will not be eligible for refunds.
• Tickets are not transferable.
The scheduled maintenance of the park's attractions and execution of several preventive procedures to the Water Park area will take place from 08 May to 08 June 2015. This will require closure of the Oasis Island Pool, the Buccaneer's Bay activities pool and the Twin Twister Water Slides for a period of one month.
The area will undergo an integral maintenance and will be operational again starting June 08.
During this period, “La cantina Pool” will remain available for our guests.
Product ID: 47581