Enjoy the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean with this all-inclusive beach pass. Relax on the shore, snorkel in the crystal blue waters and enjoy lunch and an open bar.
What to Expect
Playa Uvas is a private beach located inside the Chankanaab Marine National Park and is the perfect day to relax and spend your days on the shores of the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
Your Private Beach Pass includes:
• 45- minute snorkel tour led by multi-lingual PADI guides
• Open bar
• Lunch includes a 3-course meal, starting with salad and soup of the day and a choice from a variety of entrees on the menu.
You also have full access to the property and can relax in a beach lounger, swim in the pool, swing along with the tropical breezes in a hammock or just explore the grounds and admire the lush landscape.
As this is a private beach, only a limited number of people are admitted on any day. Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Entrance fee to Playa Uvas
- Snorkel gear
- 45 minute snorkel tour
- Marine Park fees
- Lunch: adult choice of chicken or beef fajitas or fish fillet - child choice of club sandwich or hamburger per child
- Open bar (soft drinks, juice, water bottle, beer, rum, tequila, margaritas, daiquiris)
What's Not Included
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed to be used by guests who wish to snorkel. Biodegradable sunscreen is available for purchase for USD $13