Cozumel Jungle 3.5-hour ATX- Rail SafariProduct ID: 13340
From $160 Per group up to 2Book now
- An exhiliraing off-road adventure in the heart of Cozumel
- Swim in the refreshing emerald waters of Jade Cavern
- Get a glimpse rare orchids, palm trees and even bats!
- An alternative way to tour Cozumel
Upon arrival, you'll receive a helmet and goggles and be given a safety demonstration before riding the x-rails. The all-terrain x-rails, which are fully automated, can seat up to 2 passengers. They provide the safest kind of off-roading experience. Zoom along dirt tracks surrounded by lush jungle fauna and flora, and enjoy an exhilarating experience in this beautiful landscape.
Inside the Jade Caverns system, you'll have time to relax and enjoy the scenery. Admire rare wild orchids, palm trees, and complex stalactite formations. Wash away the dirt from your ride and plunge into the emerald waters. The Jade Caverns are an idyllic place to sit back and relax. It takes about 35 minutes to ride back to the starting point.
- Round trip transportation from the meeting point
- Safety gear (helmets and goggles)
- Bilingual guides
- Bottled water
- Locker rental
- Shoe rental
- Transportation to the meeting point
Meeting place will be Hard Rock Cafe located at Royal village shopping center, right in front of the SSA International Pier. If your ship docks at Punta Langosta pier you must take a 5 minutes taxi to reach our meeting place. (Open in Google Maps)
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or epilepsy may not participate on this excursion.
• Closed-toe shoes are required. Bring clothes you can dirty &and bathing suites. Cash bar and gift shop are available.
•This is an off-road ride, so it is rough, rocky, dusty, and muddy. Guests will get dirty, and need to be in good physical condition to participate.
Product ID: 13340