Cozumel Island Tour
From $140 Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up will be from your hotel lobby or cruise ship port
- Explore the enchanting corners and hidden areas of San Miguel de Cozumel
- Enjoy a taste of the delicious local Tequila
- Stop for a traditional meal in one of the town's great restaurants
Discover charming neighborhoods in the beautiful town of San Miguel de Cozumel, visit its old Municipal Market, and take in the different architectural styles of the local churches, temples, and private residences.
Have a taste of Cozumel's famous artisanal Tequila in La Hacienda Antigua, or head to Museum of Mexican Music to admire a collection of over 1,000 traditional instruments. You can even learn about the history of chocolate and how it is made at the Kaokao Chocolate Factory, or explore the San Gervasio Ruins to discover the secrets of ancient Mayan culture.
Your tour includes a stop at everyone’s favorite photo stop, El Mirador, where you can enjoy an ice cold coconut drink. Feel free to head to the top-class retaurants along the coastline, or just take a walk along the soft sand and in the crystal clear turquoise blue waters that surround the island.
Explore diverse ecosystems, visit ancient settlements, or enjoy a few pleasant hours at the island's fantastic beach clubs. The choice is yours on this flexible, private tour. Take your pick of activities and leave the rest to your expert guide.
We require a minimum group of four in order to meet the overhead expenses, but are leaving it open to single travelers to join an existing group.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Cooler box for your beverages during the tour
- Inclusions at specific locations, based on your choices):
- Tequila tour and free Margarita
- Shot of Mezcal at Señor Iguanas Restaurant Bar and a free drink with your meal
- Free drink at Andale Beach Bar
- Delicious Margarita at Rasta Bar
- Use of snorkeling equipment and kayaks only at Palancar Beach or Ocean VIP Beach Club (depends on availability and sea or weather conditions)
- Cost for tour guide at San Gervasio Archaeological site is USD 18 per group of up to 9 people (optional)
- Admission fees to any of the parks
- Other activities in Cozumel
Cruise ships have a docking bay designed and the names of the piers are: • Puerta Maya • International Pier • Punta Langosta Your driver will know where your cruise ship will be docking. If your Cruise Ship docked at Carnival’s Puerta Maya Pier, your driver is not allowed to have a sign there; he’ll be at the head of the taxi line as you leave the pier shopping area, wearing a Cozumel Tours by Cab red cap. If your Cruise Ship docked at Royal Caribbean’s International Pier, your driver will be at the head of the line, so look for a man wearing a Cozumel Tours by Cab red cap holding a sign with your name on it. If your Cruise Ship docked at Punta Langosta Pier (downtown), your driver will be waiting for you at the head of the taxi line in front of the Señor Frogs Bar wearing a Cozumel Tours by Cab red cap holding a sign with your name on it.
Product ID: 34546