Cozumel: All Inclusive Beach Adventure with Snorkeling
- Enjoy snorkeling along the second largest barrier reef in the world
- Explore and relax at the Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park
- Indulge in a buffet lunch by the seashore
- See the sea lion show, crocodile exhibition, and botanical garden
At the second largest coral reef barrier in the world, you'll be able to watch lots of marine life and multicolored fish while admiring the underwater museum with amazing statues and structures. Afterwards, indulge in a delicious meal from the buffet lunch, featuring authentic guacamole, chicken, beef, vegetables, chips, fries, and lots of other tasty meals to satiate your hunger.
Stay stress-free and relaxed at the beautiful beach, lay down under a shaded palapa, and admire the spectacular view of the Mexican scenery. For children there's also a sandy beach and playground area right next to the shore's edge.
Explore all around the park and admire the ancient blue lagoon while discovering the vestiges of Mayan culture. Connect with nature and walk through the botanical gardens, visit the crocodile exhibition, or become fascinated by the fun-loving sea lion show. If you're looking for an exciting and unforgettable day, this complete package has it all.
- Park admission fees
- Buffet lunch including soft drinks, water, juices, or 2 beers per adult
- Access to sea lion show, crocodile exhibition, and botanical gardens
- Locker (one per booking)
- Beach facilities such as shaded palapas, loungers, and hammocks
- Snorkeling equipment and guide
- Welcome bottle of water
- Skip-the-line access
- Marine park fee
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park. Upon arrival at the main big palapa, please go to the access door and ask for Jose, Luis or Omar from MJ'S Dive shop who will gladly assist you to register.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Biodegradable sunscreen
• Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park is only 10 minutes away from main cruise ports
• There is a marine park fee of $5 USD per person payable on the day