Dive to depths of 100 feet in a submarine, piloted by a professional and licensed crew. Discover why Cozumel is one of the top dive destinations in the world on board the Atlantis Submarine as you admire the breathtaking underwater scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the Atlantis Submarines Cozumel retail location, located in front of Casa del Mar Hotel in the South Hotel Zone. You need to pay 5 USD fee reef per person.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 years old and up are permitted on this tour (if they meet the minimum height requirement of 3 feet)
- Child prices apply to children aged 3 to 12
- Guests with mobility issues are welcome to participate if they can safely navigate a 13-step ladder. Waistline must be less than 39"
- Tours in Spanish & English are available every day, on different schedules
- Unfortunately, at this time, the tour operator cannot accept bookings through GetYourGuide if you are traveling aboard a Carnival Cruise ship. Should you be interested in taking this tour and are traveling this way, please contact the cruise company