Climb aboard an all-weather luxury catamaran and enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise of Killary Fjord, Ireland’s only fjord. Sail the 9-mile inlet and enjoy uninterrupted views of some of the finest scenery in the west of Ireland from outdoor and indoor seating.
What to Expect
Enjoy the unspoiled splendor of Connemara’s Killary Fjord on a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise, and discover Ireland’s only fjord.
The all-weather, purpose-built Connemara Lady can accommodate up to 150 passengers, and offers maximum comfort and safety to all passengers. Once on board, enjoy uninterrupted views as you gently cruise the 9-mile (15-kilometer) inlet of Killary Fjord.
Head for the top deck to experience Ireland’s great outdoors and feel the cool air on your face. Alternatively, the Connemara Lady has full bar facilities, and the galley serves a wide variety of hot and cold meals allowing you to enjoy a meal, snack or beverage as the natural beauty of Killary floats by.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Booking is essential to avoid disappointment
• No refunds payable unless sailing is cancelled
• Published schedules are subject to alteration without notice and form no part of any contact for carriage
• Passengers must be at the ship at least 15 minutes prior to departure
• No sea-sickness - money back guarantee
• The Connemara Lady is wheelchair accessible and suitable for young and old alike