Full-Day Small Group Malaga Tapas & Picasso Museum
- Walk through the historic center and Atarazanas Market
- Visit the Picasso Museum to learn about the most popular citizen of Malaga
- Drink local wine and enjoy tapas in typical places
Always accompanied by your expert guide, start the walking tour to discover the best sites of this beautiful city. Enjoy a visit to Alcazaba and the Roman Theater (remnants of an ancient civilization), the Jewish quarter and the surroundings of the cathedral known as 'la Manquita.' Afterwards, continue your visit along Calle Larios, the most important street in town and then go to Atarazanas Market for a faithful reflection of Malaga’s gastronomy and popular culture. Later, continue your tour of the artistic Malaga by visiting the Picasso Museum to learn about the personal creations of the most popular citizen of Malaga.
For those who have chosen the single Picasso Museum tour option, the tour finishes here; for the others (museum + drink and Tapa / museum + gastronomic lunch) will follow this intense visit, take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned “Bodega El Pimpi”, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors.
And the last part of this tour will be only for gourmets that have chosen the gastronomic lunch option: the gourmet restaurant, “Los Patios de Beatas”, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes transformed into the best cuisine in town that will surprise the most refined palate and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Picasso Museum
- Guided walking tour of the historic center
- Drinks and tapas in typical places
- Monolingual English Guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Prepare for the activity
- Sweet Malaga wine or soft drink (only one per person)
- a small sandwich called 'pitufo de pringá' - a spread made with mixed meat confit
• Bodegas Los Patios de Beatas:
- Starter: salmon in gin sauce or black cod (to be confirmed)
- Main course: loin of Iberian pork
- 2 glasses of wine (to be chosen) although white wine for fish and red wine for meat is recommended
- local wines, beer or soft drinks