Cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and discover new smells, flavors, and a culture that will not leave you indifferent, book the 1 day trip to Morocco. Visit Tetouan a traditional Moroccan city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 - 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Closed-toe shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory for all travelers to Morocco. (ID cards are not valid.) Please check if you need a visa to visit Morocco at: https://www.consulat.ma/en/list-countries-whose-citizens-are-exempted-entry-visa-morocco.
- It is your responsibility to determine your requirements and eligibility to enter Morocco. If you are traveling with minors, please provide all the necessary documents
- The time spent at the border between Spain and Morocco does not depend on the activity provider and may be altered in the course of the activity, lengthening the estimated duration of the excursion
- The scheduled timetable of the ferry service does not depend on us and may be altered in the course of the activity, lengthening the estimated duration of the excursion
- From March 23 to April 21, Ramadan is celebrated. During this period, you may find some shops closed. During the excursion all points of interest will be visited as usual