Climb aboard a silent hybrid boat and explore the stunning Scandola Nature Reserve on a 3-hour boat tour from Porto. Stop for 30 minutes in the secluded coastal village of Girolata and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the Scandola Nature Reserve by silent hybrid boat
- Stop in the remote village of Girolata, only accessible from the sea
- Look for endemic fauna, including birdlife such as sea eagles and peregrine falcons
- Take an optional tour of the stunning rock formations of the Calanche de Piana
- Guided boat tour
- 30-minute stop in the village of Girolata
- Information leaflet available in French, English, and Italian
- Swimming in the middle of the sea
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.