Explore the south coast of Corsica on a full-day boat tour to the commune of Bonifacio at the southern tip of the island. See the dramatic lion-shaped rock at Roccapina, discover the legendary Staircase of the King of Aragon and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See the sights and dramatic cliffs along the south coast of Corsica
- Enjoy 4 hours at leisure in Bonifacio
- Marvel at sea caves, stacks and other rock formations of curious shapes
- Guided boat tour
- Mini-train shuttle
- Lunch and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The mini-train departs from the port every 30 minutes for your convenience