This excursion offers you the thrills of driving a quad through Fuerteventura’s terrain of deserts, volcanoes, and dirt roads, riding along seemly endless stretches of white sand beach. Experience the fun of the drive and the beauty of the island’s north.
What to Expect
This 60-kilometer and 4.5-hour quad tour takes you along the volcano chains and beaches of the northern coast of Fuerteventura.
You’ll visit some of the most interesting and impressive places on the island. Before heading out you’ll have a chance to practice handling the buggy and build your confidence.
Then you’ll hit the dirt roads that take you to the surfers’ beach near Cotillo. At this point you can stop to relax or try the local cuisine.
After a bit of a rest you’ll follow another track along the coast and beaches of the north of the island. In this magical place you’ll encounter seemingly endless stretches of beach lapped by crystal-clear waters.
This part of the tour also takes you also to Majonicho, a typical fishing village.
- Quad tour
- Protective goggles
- Professional guide
- Transfers from Corralejo (daily) and Caleta de Fuste (except on Thursdays and Sundays)
What's Not Included
- Transfers from areas not mentioned
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
• Bring water and some food, a swimsuit, a towel, and sunscreen
• Drivers must hold a valid driving license (class B)