Travel along the southern coastline of Ireland's epic Wild Atlantic Way toward the country's most southwesterly point, Mizen Head. Discover Ireland's oldest National Forest Park, the vibrant market town of Bantry, and the iconic town of Clonakilty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet at St Patrick’s Quay, opposite the new footbridge (Mary Elmes Bridge)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time