Embark on a guided cycling tour through the colorful streets, city parks, and riverside pathways of Cork. Discover the evolution of Cork from a Christian settlement to a Viking stronghold.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts by the river, directly across the street from number 34 Saint Patricks Quay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- It is strongly recommended that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance
- This tour takes place in light rain