Get to know Corfu Town on a walking tour with an English-speaking guide. Stroll the charming alleyways and interact with the locals as you stop to taste their food. End with a seated lunch of 2 typical dishes from Corfu at a restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the statue of General Schulemburg in front of the entrance to the Old Fortress in Corfu Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring sunscreen and a hat