Discover 3 jewels of the Ionian Sea on a day cruise from Corfu to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Get stunning views of the famous blue caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Pickup optional
- After booking, the local partner will contact you by email to request the address of your accommodation.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The live guided part of this tour is conducted in English, French, German, and Italian every Wednesday - Saturday - Sunday, in Russian every Saturday. Audio guide in Romanian available every Wednesday and Sunday
- There is a central meeting point and pickup time for each area of Corfu
- If you have booked pickup service, please check your email inbox/ spam box for details
- Please note that the duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20 to 90 mins)
- The boat anchors in front the village of Lakka, 5 minutes from a beautiful beach, where you will have between 110-130 mins free time
- Free time for swimming in Antipaxos will be between 50-70 mins
- The boat will stop inside the caves so you can take photos
- Parking is available at the port
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring sunscreen, your swimming costume, a towel, a hat and a light jacket