Discover 3 jewels of the Ionian Sea on a day cruise from Corfu to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. Get stunning views of the famous blue caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Pickup optional
- Get picked up from your accommodation in Cavos, San George, Messongi, Benitses, and Perama.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There is a central meeting point and pickup time for each area of Corfu
- If you have the booked pickup service, you will be informed via e-mail 48 hours before the departure for your detailed pickup instructions (pickup time and place). Please check both your inbox/spam box
- The live guided part of this tour is conducted in English, French, German, and Italian every Wednesday - Saturday - Sunday. Audio guide in Romanian available every Wednesday and Sunday.
- Please note that the duration of coach transfer depends on your hotel location (from 20 to 90 mins)
- The boat anchors in front the village of Lakka, 5 minutes from a beautiful beach, where you will have between 110-130 mins free time
- Free time for swimming in Antipaxos will be between 50-70 mins
- The boat will stop inside the caves so you can take photos
- Parking is available at the port
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring sunscreen, your swimming costume, a towel, a hat and a light jacket