This Corfu sightseeing tour offers the perfect way to take in the top attractions. Ride a double-decker bus and hop off and back on at any of the stops on the route. With your headphones you’ll hear about Corfu’s history and the city’s landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Arabic, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hop on at Corfu New Port, Main Gate to start the tour from the beginning and enjoy the full duration. However, you can hop on at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Achilleion Palace Museum is closed, however, the outdoor-open spaces and the imperial gardens are open
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- The Kanoni Route operates from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (from June-September till 6:00 PM) every 15-20 minutes with a duration of 60 minutes
- The Achillion Route operates from 9:30 AM-1:30 PM every 60 minutes with a duration of 90 minutes
- On days when a cruise ship is in port, only the Kanoni Route will be operational