Experience the magic and mystery of Albania on a full-day trip from Corfu. Visit the modern town of Saranda and see the amazing ruins of the ancient city of Butrint with a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Russian, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation. After booking, the local partner will contact you by email to request for you to complete your check-in. The details that you provide in check-in allows the activity provider to issue your boarding card which is necessary to access the boat. Once they have this information, they will confirm your pickup location and time by email. Please remember to check your spam folder. You will need to click on 'Click Here' to get your boarding card. Please have your boarding card ready when you arrive at the port. Please note that embarkation starts from 08:10 AM and lasts until 7:00 PM. ***
Select participants and date
Meet at the port in Corfu Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There is a central meeting point and pickup time for each area of Corfu. The duration (20-120 minutes) of the coach transfer depends on your location. If you chose pickup, you will be informed via e-mail of your pickup time and location. Please check both your inbox and your spam box
- Citizens of a non-European country with visa requirements in the Schengen zone will need a valid passport and residence permit or visa of the country belonging to a Schengen zone
- Children under the age of 18 will not be accepted on board without being accompanied by 2 parents or an adult. For those accompanied by 1 parent only, the other parent must sign a written authorization
- The guided part of the tour is conducted in English every day; in French Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday; in German every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday; in Russian every Wednesday and Friday; and in Italian every Thursday and Sunday