Take a unique Vespa scooter tour through the stunning countryside on Corfu Island. Experience the local way of living and see unspoiled villages on a fun and exciting exploration with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Greek
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
I. Theotoki 67, Kerkira 491 00, GreeceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The driver must have a valid Motorcycle class driving license for at least two years (European driving license category A, A1, or A2 (without the restriction codes79.03, 79(3), 79.04, 79(4)), or an international driving license category A, A1 without a restriction to mopeds).
- An international driving license must be accompanied by your current national Motorcycle driving license to be valid.
- Previous experience driving a maxi scooter or a motorcycle is mandatory for the driver
- If the Vespa driver does not have the appropriate experience driving with a backseat passenger - pillion, it is not safe to start practicing during one's holiday.
- You must be at least 21years old to ride the scooter
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and stop you from using the Vespa at any point without a refund.
- One Vespa and two helmets are provided per 2 participants