Private Shore Excursion: Corfu Town & Achilleion PalaceProduct ID: 67290
From US$512.06 Per group up to 11Book now
- See the beautiful statues and paintings of Achilleion Palace
- Get a breathtaking view from the top of the Kanoni district
- See the most important sights of Corfu Old Town
Journey to Achilleion Palace and head inside to learn its history. Admire the beautiful statues and paintings and marvel at the Neo-classical architecture. Next, go to Corfu's former capital - Kanoni. Get breathtaking views of Mouse Island and its little church.
Take souvenir photos of planes flying really close to you. Then, drive to Corfu Old Town. Stroll to Spianada Square and marvel at its size. Walk down very narrow streets and see the Old Fortress. Shop for traditional products at the local market. Then, benefit from a transfer back to the cruise terminal.
- Transportation by private vehicle with professional driver
- Fully guided tour (optional)
- All transportation
- Museum entrance
Meet in front of the cruise terminal station at Corfu Port (bus and taxi parking). Your tour vehicle will have a sign bearing the name of the person who made the reservation. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 67290