Pre-book your skip-the-line e-ticket to the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, the city’s must-see landmark. Discover the cathedral's riveting stories with a personal audio guide on your phone.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
The audio guide is designed to start Outside the Mezquita’s entrance of the Mosque Cathedral (C. Cardenal Herrero, 1, 14003 Córdoba, Spain). The easiest way to get there is by the bus station Puerta del Puente (14003, Córdoba, Spain), and then walking 300 meters toward the Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral
- No live guide or meeting point provided
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. The visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have to skip the line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site