This visit offers an overview of the culture of the patios in Cordoba. Follow an itinerary through a selection of patio-houses located in Axerquía Norte that have been awarded prizes in local competitions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Monument to Lovers (near Almudaina Restaurant), Plaza Campo de los Santos Mártires, 14004 Córdoba.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags