See the highlights of Copenhagen on a 2.5-hour walking tour and visit the official seat of the Danish Parliament on a private tour of Christiansborg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes
- Bring a water bottle
- Due to Her Majesty the Queen’s official functions, the palace may be partially or fully closed. If the palace is closed, the local operator reserves the right to swap the visit to Christiansborg Palace with a visit to Rosenborg Palace